KNIVES OUT: THE GLASS ONION Those Responsible Should Leave the Country
What an abomination.
In order of annoyance, here is the cast of "Knives Out: The Glass Onion," the worst sequel since sequels.
- Daniel Craig - Mildly annoying in a role reprise
- Kate Hudson - Cute, but Annoying
- Kathryn Hahn - Annoyingly untalented
- Jessica Henwick - Just plain Annoying
- Janelle Monae - Annoying Token Black
- Madelyn Cline - Really Annoying
- Dave Bautista - Fucking Annoying
- Ed Norton - Genuinely Annoying
The movie, which received very good reviews from a whole collection of annoying subscribers to Rotten Tomatoes, is a charmless mess of a murder mystery. The film appears to be an excuse to junket several Hollywood stars such as Hugh Grant, and Joshua Gordon-Levitt-Smith-Jones-Merrill-Lynch-Tinkers-Evers-Chance, among others, into cameo roles, has no plot, no good performances, no script, no humor, no rhythm, no pacing, no excitement, no intrigue, no etcetera.
Other than that, it's a MUST SEE!
Unless your choices are a Kamala Harris press conference, a Dan Rather retrospective, or Season 4,176 of "Money Heist," I'd suggest a wide berth for "Knives Out: The Glass Onion."